My two cents again and then I will leave it alone. TW has on his site, since Sept, several great looking SS daggers in the $3-3500 price range right now. My question is, after looking at those that were/are available then, why did you land on this one? TW's has probably the best pics on his site of his inventory and all the flaws on the dagger this guy bought would have clearly been seen....why pick it against the others? I'm not trying to be a cheerleader for Tom, but I think it's highly unfair what was said about him "scamming beginner collectors". I think the original purchaser has to take some responsibility here too. I don't know about you guys but $3100 is a helluva a lot of money for me and I would do my due diligence before dropping that chunk of change. Again, not a TW cheerleader, but as collectors, we owe a lot to him...and anybody that has dealt with him and his business, would agree with me. I just think before we judge somebody of this caliber a "crook", we should know all the facts.

Last edited by Patrick69; 10/14/2016 07:02 PM.