Hello Patrick69, what I can see in the pics looks like a nice, original Prinz Eugen saber of the Feldherrn-Serie (= field-commander-series; NOT field-marshall series).
It is not very common to see so much "gilding" on a PE saber as the "gilding" is very fragile. Congratulations.
Up to now I have never seen a PE with the "Ges.Gesch." or the "D.R.P." stamping (both did occur on certain field-commander-series sabers). This stamping were only on some sabers of the serie. E.g. "L�tzow also is not known for any stamping. Although these two models for sure have been exclusively produced by EICKHORN.
E.g. "Bl�cher", "Wrangel" are known for it�s "D.R.P." stamping, "von Stein" was "Ges.Gesch." marked.
If you want to know more about the "field-commander-series", there is a comprehensive chapter in Siegert�s "Die Blankwaffen des Deutschen Heeres" written by a collector "ostmaerker". Up to now, as far as I know, this book is only available in German language.
Regards,

wotan, gd.c-b#105

"Never look for sqare eggs" as a late owner of an original FHH-dagger used to say.