Contrary to the (true) 1st model Postschutz leader´s dagger, which did exist without ANY doubt (proofed by SEVERAL wearing pics, I personally do posess several) there never has been proofed the period existance of a socalled subordinate´s dagger.
The (true) 1st model leader´s dagger is exactly like the later chained leader´s dagger but without middle scabbard fitting and without chain. the scabbard resembles the 1st mod. RLB leader´s dagger but without leather and is black laquered. The hanger is the same, an integrated, short leather hanger with clip.
The socalled, unprooved in existance, subordinate´s dagger is shorter and resembles in certain details the NSFKflyer´s dagger.
It might be from interest that regulations ALSO do NOT know such a subordinate´s dagger, for subordinates and men there has been destined the bayonet with certain troddels.
Some collectors, who do know only the quater of the truth believe this (true) 1st model leader´s dagger was a shool dagger as there exists a wearing pic with aledged school relation - WHICH IS PURE NONSENSE. AS I DO OWN THIS CERTAIN PIC and I do know IT´S ORIGIN and it has a text on the reverse and has the name of the wearer on the reverse there is NO school relation of this certain dagger.
Please don´t ask to show pics as there are crooks around and I often see my high and hard paid photographs in the net, proudly presented as it would be their property (instead of a download seizure...).
Regards,

wotan, gd.c-b#105

"Never look for sqare eggs" as a late owner of an original FHH-dagger used to say.