Originally Posted By: Panzerfaust
I had a good discussion with Hicks about these runes and I've been doing some research on other forums (GHW) and I must say there's some good arguments on both sides.

The thing is that if I had a faker I'd return it to the seller but I understand why people are keeping theirs.

Good argument?. Helemts with Hicks C.O.A's are shown to have painted on decals and he refuses to acknowledge, make any refunds, and in addition asks another collector to bury info on a another certified helmet that is bad. And this is on top of several other helmets with his certificates that are found to be bad on GHW. Clearly you have more reading to do. He was told they were bad for years and he kept selling and writing certificates, then he used Xrfacts with a corrupted data base. Intentionally corrupted according to higher ups including other forum mods. There is no good argument because Hicks is hiding and has not even put forth an argument other than to use shills to make statements on WRF. No vet helmets, none found in Europe, painted decals, lot numbers discrepencies. All his previous buddies think he is a crook and guys are out hundreds of thousands of dollars. Whats good about that?

Last edited by ajax; 06/10/2016 03:34 AM.