Hello Gents... A Heer Reference is about to be released for the Collector outlining the minute details that seem to confuse many with this type dagger.
Being the most notorious in inconsistencies that seem to confuse many collectors as parts daggers..this reference has IMO has broken through barriers to shed light on what is commonly found from the most common of producers to the rarest.
It seems to be a science with these daggers to fully understand..what and why producers did and assembled accordingly. Below is a link to an on going thread on the WRF, for those who would like to acquire this reference.

http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/daggers-sw...evealed-608357/

It is not my intention to draw away readers to another forum..but for the sake of understanding the most confusing of daggers and their fittings..im just giving the collectors here a heads up if they would like to acquire one for their library. I know I will.

The GDC is blessed with some of the greatest Heer minds and their invaluable knowledge. Because of those seasoned members here..this reference will compliment those who have given of their time and patience to teach about the Heer subject.

Best Regards Larry

Last edited by Siegfried B; 03/29/2016 10:56 AM.

Historical Stewardship is a Trusted Honor that must be kept!