I posted this on the misc forum ,One of my Nuremberg Rally knives bag's is in bad shape. I am sending this bag to the University of Georgia for testing. Not a C 14 test but a test to show if the trees used for paper and the ink if made from plant material was living prior to nuclear weapons testing. If they were living during nuclear weapons test of the 40s and 50s it will show up. I have already tested all of my bags with UV light and they passed. Paper manufacturers started adding brighteners to paper in the late 40s and onward. These brighteners glow under UV light. None of my bags glowed. The lab states that the test will take about three weeks. I am sending the bag to them next week. If it passes I am sure some will state that they used old paper , bags and ink to make these at a later date. If the grip plates of the flat non rounded horn grips are real stag horn I want to have it tested also. If I can find a Nuremberg or Olympics knife with a broken grip plate I would like to purchase it for testing. I noticed a Rally Knife above with a round stag horn grip. I have never seen one of those before. I have only seen the ones with a flat type of grip. The bag being sent for testing is from one of the flat stag horn grip knives. I will keep this site updated. Regards , Rattler