couple weeks and no word. I had sent in writing sample from a chapter and a bunch of photos for them to check out..

I also had a NY writer of sorts check it out too. He said its very unusual! I wrote the book in the first person. seems no one does that.. I wrote it like how I talk! Like how I write here to you all. I didn't want a stuffy , flat sounding book. I wrote it plainly and for everyone.. Maybe that was mistake but I don't think so..

This bunch of stuff. It's over 10 years of research.. Period photos. There are period trade publications with adverts. Note books with interviews from German and US vets. Interviews with old time jewelers from NYCs famous jewelry district. Interviews with a couple German retail workers during WW2. Ring dies, rubber molds,period German trade mags, discs with the book on them, etc.

Going to try another 2 publishers. Late March I'm having my right hip replaced. 2 weeks of recovery. IF, if I can't find a publisher after that I'll either print the thing here for free! or maybe self print! We'll see!!

003.JPG (206.9 KB, 114 downloads)