Originally Posted By: Dave
Serge, you ain't seen nothing yet!

Before the MAX show, Craig sent out a note with a photo of a San Diego police officer's badge with the comment:

"So what does a Law Enforcement badge have to do with the MAX show? Well, it's the reason that, for the first time in over 15 years, I won't be attending. Nooooo, WAFers, I'm not in jail! I'm enrolled in the Police Academy, and will upon successful completion later this fall, be sworn as a Peace Officer in California, and will be serving my community part time, in that capacity. My academy has a zero-absence policy for some of the periods of instruction, and two of those classes fall squarely on the MAX show dates. So while I'm disappointed to miss the action, miss catching up with friends and colleagues, and missing the debut of the "OVMS Max Show" I will be back in Februarty for SOS ... I've already bought my plane ticket!"

Dave

Dave, Herr Gottlieb won't be on the job long. He'll be 'injured' again and collect another pension/disability.

In any case, as a cop I doubt he will be the first man through the door, as he was the first man jumping in the grave.
For me, seeing Gottlieb in a Police uniform would be like seeing Himmler dressed as a Priest.

Serge