Originally Posted By: Oleg67

ukrainian has a follow problem: has no knowledges of from what he talks. He has different mixed information in his head and cannot analyse and systematise this information. A good example in addition is his post to the logos WKC on the front side of the blade. He speaks about the Reichsmarine dagger and does not know at all which logos existed in this time! He has heard something, however, he does not know what, where and from whom. I believe that he has heard nothing about that hundred of daggers were enhanced by hand.

Oleg67, I see it the same way you do and some background information and discussion is not bad but try to focus on daggers not on persons. If you and Arminius feel it necessary to discuss about persons the pm way is the best for it.

I am sure that it is not easy to learn something and to express something when you have a totally different script and language and so a very limited access to experienced and serious sources.

Regards,

wotan, gd.c-b#105

"Never look for sqare eggs" as a late owner of an original FHH-dagger used to say.