The Ukrainian mentioned:

6.Acuate click is a distinctive feature of modern(postwar) product of modern Solingen deceivers.

By this I think he means: The release button is missing, and this one just releases by moving the dagger grip - which he claims is a post war invention. I have handled what I took to be an original KM dagger, late war, that didn't have a release button. Is this what the Ukrainian means, and what are the opinions on this?

Secondly, I see what he means by the incomplete hand work on the reverse scabbard. The balls at the end of the rays are not complete. A while back I posted a photo of an original HJ Leaders dagger, that has a line missing on the pommel cap surrounding the swastika on the HJ logo. These things did happen when people were hand embellishing.

Finally, I am curious about people's opinions on the patina. I have seen traces of green come through in original party daggers, I imagine because of traces of copper in the nickel silver. I wasn't sure if I had read Wotan correctly. He says that green verdigris is 'a bad sign'. I've always thought is was a good sign.