Thanks for the responses.

The written names on reverse that I could possibly make out were Streicher and Ritter von Schobert.
I didn't see a strong resemblence(from googled photo's)of Streicher to the black suited man. Glad someone could confirm it's him.
I also would of guessed the photo/card was maybe from the 35 rally based on the date written on the reverse. Good to hear other points of veiw. I did watch the 34 RPT youtube video.

Would the 7/11/35 be refering to July 11 (before 1935 rally and Nurnberg law intro) or November 7 (after 1935 rally and after Nurnberg laws were introduced at the 35 rally)?

If November, I did find a reference close to the date (if 11 is refering to November)on reverse of photocard:

"In a speech on 4 October 1935 (the month following the proclamation of the Nurnberg Decrees) Streicher made a speech which is reported in the Voelkischer Beobachter and is entitled in that newspaper "Safeguard of German Blood and German Honor." The report in that article reads in part:

Gauleiter Streicher speaks at a German Labor Front mass demonstration for the Nurnberg laws"

Again thanks for the help.