I do know Tom Johnson and have done business with him since I started seriously collecting over 16 years ago. I can tell you that honesty, integrity and professionalism are core values of he and his staff. To think that he would legitimately attempt to deceive is ludicrous and irresponsible at best.

I find it particularly distasteful that there are members of this forum that appear to relish the opportunity to criticize and accuse others whom they have never met, of misconduct from behind the safety of their computing screen in BFE. These are usually the same people regardless of the topic. The classy thing to do is pick up the phone and discuss concerns in private. This hobby is not an exact science and frankly spirited debate is very useful and one of the reasons to participate in this forum. To agree to disagree is perfectly acceptable. However, to bring someones's reputation into question in a public forum is tacky and spiteful. What is it about people that would love to see the mighty stumble? It is usually a reflection of their own miserable existence.

Wanted: German Naval Edged Weapons and Related Accouterments