Hi Vaughan. Thank you very much for your comments. I began collecting 3rd Reich in earnest in 1979 and concentrated on 3rd Reich stamps and first day issue cards. They were DIRT cheap .10 cents on average. Those same stamps are today $20 each or more!!!. My then $100 collection would be worth about $3000 in today's values/prices. $100 bought hundreds of stamps!!!! back in 1979!! I began collecting German tunics, hats and field gear in 1982 when I turned 17. I then branched to daggers in 1993 and then all hell broke loose. German visors, political tunics and head gear, complete named mint German uniform groups, 25 different Luftwaffe officer visors, Heer officer visors by piping,SS items, Jule candles, then vintage Lionel trains, vintage hot wheels, vintage G I Joes, Japanese swords, Inuit soapstone sculpture and art, now vintage cap guns and now all is gone and I am back to focus on Third Reich signatures....I have friends that still have their first purchase and that do not sell anything. They have some very nice and valuable collections. I like diversity and it keeps me interested and busy. Starting a new collecting focus or "blank page" is exciting. Cheers and many thanks, Ryan