I started collecting Nazi regalia in the mid 1970s. After a few years I had all sorts of stuff,,helmets, daggers/bayos, medals/badges. A few jackets, a few hats and caps, a little bit of everything.
Some of the pieces I had from the many members of my family that were in the war,,their war booty,' war souvenirs'. Some bought, some traded. Things were different back then. IF you were collecting daggers and wanted a Army,you'd get the nicest one possible with the nicest of hangers. There was no collecting by maker, by handle color etc. Same with a medal,,You'd want a iron cross, you'd get the best condition one you could afford. Not by LDO number, maker stamp etc.

Anyway most my early collection was gone a few times, Motorcycles, women, 'substances',etc blush. In the mid 80s I decide to 'specialize' in the things I really liked. 3rd reich Jewelry, Foreign Volunteer items, Holocaust, ID tags/Worker IDs.
Well between Hurricane Irene and SuperStorm Sandy I lost 99% of my collection. frown

Well over the years I'd pick up a weird thing here, a weird thing there. I'd toss them in a crate in my attic. And of all my stuff they of course survived the waters up there.
This stuff one of my Uncles one time called 'Tools of the Trade'.. So here they are. Hope you guys enjoy the stuff,,most old, 1920s, 40s,60s..
I have more [I store them now in a old Violin case!] so heres a small taste..

The leather covered 'billy' has a ball bearing lanyard hole!

026a.jpg (74.78 KB, 318 downloads)
002.JPG (85.53 KB, 318 downloads)
011.JPG (112.4 KB, 317 downloads)
003.JPG (93 KB, 317 downloads)