SOLINGEN88, thank you for your fast and detailed reply. I thought there would be at least some knowledge about the dagger from the source where it is coming. Now I understand that there isn�t any - any more.
As you already have noticed, this model dagger is highly controversial, some points already have been touched. The members which did contribute to this thread, eg JohnZ, RFI, Bary_Brown, DAMAST - just to name some of them, are experienced and advanced collectors. Their opinions, even when controversial, should be valued and appreciated, at least I do so.
Even very rare daggers as eg. the watercustom dagger can be found in period pics. But there is no pic (up to now to my best knowledge) which shows this RRWPP dagger. There ia also no written source (beside the EICKHORN list) concerning this dagger. These could be small hints (no proof) that this dagger never was produced.
In the early days I did proof that, if it was ever produced by EICKHORN, it would have been produced in a gold finish. This thread, as most threads with valuable knowledge at GD.C, is gone to time and I will not repeat the proof.
Concerning the dagger from your friend: It is double hard to do statements on such a dagger only from pics but because of certain features (sorry, no I will not reveal them) I personally tend to believe that the dagger is no original one. Perhaps an inspection by an experienced collector (not me) could change this opinion which is based just on your pics here.
Just my personal opinion, regards,

wotan, gd.c-b#105

"Never look for sqare eggs" as a late owner of an original FHH-dagger used to say.