Wow, pretty good looking fake, that's for sure! So, Gaspare would like me to share my hr story, so here goes...I was at a gold buyers store this summer and I wanted to see what scrap gold was going for. While I was waiting I started looking at the coins and other stuff. I saw an old ring next to an Elgin Chicago pocketwatch and a pocketknife engraved with the Chicago skyline, I saw it had a skull on it so I thought it was an old Harley one percenter style ring since Milwaukee is near Chicago anyway. So I asked the guy what he wanted for it, and he sold it to me for sterling weight. I noticed right away that there was engraving on the inside and asked the guy if he knew what it said, and he said he didn't. I got out in the sunlight and was able to make out the runics, the swastika, and the H. Himmler in the inside, and a date, 21.6.40. It was denamed, but according to mr. Boyle, quite authentic, and a pretty cool find. I really wanted to meet Gaspare, and show him too, and I think we hit it off, and got a great laugh about it all. I went back to the store, and a lady who works there had just purchased a lot of ss and social work medals, etc. I asked if she had put a ring in the display case, but she said she did not, but there were 2 ss stickpins exactly where the ring was, but were sold the week before.