It's tough to tell from the photos. The brocade looks good, not like the cheap-looking material on later reproductions. The leather color can vary on authentic examples. The "hook" is amost always of aluminum. The cloth should be velvet, although on the later examples with field grey backing, the material can vary. At least the earlier A-SS examples have a tab attached to one of the belt loops to protect the brocade from the buckle prongs. I can't see that in the photos. I don't know if that feature was dropped on later examples, but I have seen presumably originally W-SS & police brocades without it. Some belts were reportedly assembled postwar using period brocade. The wear and age of the brocade on this one appear authentic. The leather also looks honestly aged. The big question I would have is whether the aforementioned tab is or was present. If so, it is highly likely an authentic belt. If not, I don't know. The old black light test on the brocade might help. If there is no glow, it would be a good sign, but not necessarily a definitive one since detergents, cleaning fluid, dry cleaning, etc., can cause fabric to glow. I would try to determine whether a tab must be there to determine authenticity through online research, militaria forums, etc.,