Well my first day at the SOS has come to an end. Unbelievable ! You guys that have not come here yet, should. Table after table of anything and everything Third Reich. I saw more dream daggers than I could have imagined. Saw some guy with a Field Marshal baton...very nice...and hey it was real! Saw him hand it over to Hermann Historica. They said it would be in a future auction, going to try to start the bidding at "just" $100,000 ! Like I said, all the elite medals, cloth, daggers. Very cool to see them in person and hold them. Craig was there....letting people take pictures next to his Hitler cap and uniform, Tom W. was very nice and we spoke for awhile. T. Johnson, same. Craig was running around handing out free bags...people looked at him like he was a movie star, whatever. Saw you too Serge....you did not look up from your phone. Besides T. Wittman, the items Hermann Historica had...epic...should be in a museum, BIG DOLLARS. "Military Collectibles"--Brian Maederer, great items as well. Though so many had so much to offer, those tables were the best. I took some pictures, but mainly lots of video. Tons of SS. Only 5 Teno leaders, Brian had 3 of which 2 were very nice.

I am sure I will be back next year....I over dosed on all military today