There are still some big name dealers that are members of or who post on various forums. Ron Weinand comes to mind here on GDC. Ron is a seasoned dealer/collector, who, in my opinion does not hide or run from controversial comments made by the collecting community. Craig and Houston may not post anymore or moderate, I don't know, but they have both been accused of some shady business and both have posted similar responses. People make mistakes. Peter Whammond on Collectors Guild has made mistakes. I remember an Allgemeine mantel brought to my home that was purchased for nearly $10,000 that turned out to be totally fake. I exposed it and Derek Chapman, who was also present at my home seconded it. Daryl Pajot, ex GDC member was also present and agreed. Peter was humble and thanked us for the info. He wants to learn. He is not arrogant nor did he go on the attack. Money cheerfully refunded. The collector/customer was not called "nuts" or cursed at or other wise made to feel it was his fault. If you are an honest dealer you will survive. Your reputation may not survive un scathed but your moral character will!!!! One thing I have learned that no matter how decent and reputable the dealer,there is always someone in this hobby that has a negative story or thing to say, deserved or otherwise.It is all in how one deals with and responds to these "challenges" that matters. cheers, Ryan