The thread starter was 'Craig Gottlied expelled from WAF'. Here's the thread on WAF:
http://www.wehrmacht-awards.com/forums/showthread.php?t=717482

Anyone can read it. also, anyone can do thread/post searches, except here, as many of the older ones don't exist anymore.
All it takes is a little bit of curiosity and a willingness to do a little research and you can make your own opinion rather than believing in someone elses. What can be better?

Some people (and their items) are always in controversy, while others are not. How do they actually handle returns? Do they refund right away 100%, or do they put you through the 'buddy' grinder? Do they have a 'restocking fee' ?
The guys with integrity always give a refund (unless there is a genuine issue, in which case they usually refund it anyway). They have no 'restocking' fee nor 'Store Credit' balony.

I have already stated my views and observations here of why I don't elect to go 'ALL IN' into the mud hole. Some may agree, some disagree. However, I won't be opening up the SS (Scams and Scandals) book of the hobby here, I have no desire to. Those that have a interest can get a good idea doing a little bit of keyboard work themselves. If a little bit of work is too much, well then...you really were not that interested anyway.

Now at this moment, I can't think of a better parting line than: You shall know them by the fruits they bare. smile

Oh, here's one more newbie hint: If a seller tells you their artifact is so beyond doubt original that it's "self-authenticating" - RUN!-DON'T WALK!

Serge