Sorry, guys, but if I 'out' any of them, they will not give me any unbiased advice in the future.

I have had several experiences at shows, for example, where I am told certain things about daggers with the proviso that I not name names back to the owner.

I have also had situations where I told a dealer that I was going to show one of their items to another to get an opinion and I found that the first dealer called the second one to 'prime' what he had to say to me. I was there when the phone call came in... if I blabbed it all to you, would I be trusted in the future.. I think not.

Every dealer that I have dealt with has had at some point in time something dodgy on their table or their site. That is a fact. And, that isn't the issue here, it is how the dealer had dealt with these problems. I have returned items to the two Toms, for example, with no questions asked. I have had to fight with Craig and enlist support to get him to take back something that was generally considered to be wrong.

That is as far as I go here, Dave.

John

Always looking for Eickhorns and etched bayonets.