Well I find owning my own business lawyers can work with you and against you. And can just plain cost a ton of money to make sure you are covered.. (That is of course if you are like me and Serge and Have something to loose.)I personally do know some of the items and scams that are out there. What Serge has said about certain person or persons is not surprising as it is nothing new at all. It is just sad that it has soured many old and new collectors. (expert all knowing and seeing)has done. As a old English dagger Author Fred Stephens called them the (Cartel of Shysters) has hurt the collecting hobby. What Serge has said is just the very tip of a very nasty Ice berg. In my personal experience with Serge at shows he is always ready to help with any questions or will point collectors in the right direction to find the best answers... And you sure do not have to buy from him to get this treatment. I'm sure Serge is very frustrated as I get with this crap when openly inferior collectibles are being sold or auctioned as original or in the opinion of the all knowing and all seeing expert it is original so there for it is (if that makes any sense!!) So guys pull your heads out of the sand. Buy the item!!!! always!!! not the person or all the spin doctor crap behind it or him......Regards: James

Last edited by DAMAST; 02/21/2014 08:49 PM.