Originally Posted By: stratocaster3
Doug,
I don't even collect SA's and I will tell you, I would have strayed in a heartbeat to get that one. Name your price. A cut above the rest of the herd.

I actually had it here for months and let the sales ad lapse, I was at $1,200 I believe and wasn't going to drop it. Tried it again half a year later and after a few weeks someone finally pulled the trigger and bought it... So it was available for quite some time. I could have done multiple reductions down to $800 or so and it would have sold in a flash, but I said "no reductions" and I meant it. Obviously probably could have gotten more. [I don't know if Pat remembers, I think I paid $900 or 1K for it myself, so wasn't exactly a windfall profit].

Originally Posted By: Tanker
We may want to start a separate thread on the SA as it is getting a little off topic. Don't want the original topic to fade away into an SA review. Ron

Well, we've got a ways to go to catch up to the 38 page monstrosity at WAF, if it is straying off topic at least its in a good direction, there are many good insights from some seasoned collectors not often discussed. Post I made which started the SA discussion was meant to veer it back on topic ,,, I see your point, but very rarely will a multi page thread stay exclusively on topic, just never happens.
Anyhow, unless someone has some specific, relevant insights into Craigs dealings and/or has any new info on this latest fiasco, there is probably not a whole lot more than can be added to it.

Last edited by Skynyrd; 02/17/2014 03:31 AM.

Doug