And the winner is Ron ( Tanker). That last paragraph of your comment is spot on! The members that are dealers really need to understand in order for this hobby to continue and grow, is to have honest people that will stand up and say something about fakes and other questionable items. Serge, if you think not commenting about a bogus item and bringing it to light is bad for business, how do you think new collectors are going to feel about the whole hobby environment. This is going to make it very difficult to bring in new collectors. Not only do you have to worry about fakes, but now you have to worry about the people that deal them knowing their fakes and nobody saying anything about it. Who can anybody trust? As I see it, some third Reich items will soon be easy to forge. Unless you can do some carbon dating, it's going to fool many people. I'm going to the SOS. as of right now, I think there's maybe only two guys that I MIGHT purchase anything from. Because I do enjoy the hobby, as for the rest of the dealers, I'm coming to look at all your collections. I will give you credit, you guys have some great stuff let it be fake or for real. And believe me, I'm not the only one that feels this way. I would like to see this hobby continue on and grow. But, like Tanker said "I think that knowing a piece is bad or questional and not bring it up is really no better than offering it yourself.
Your businesses will never hurt from being honest!
I think the day of just turning away and hoping it goes away is and will be over."