Sorry for your loss. True, you have been collecting and in the hobby longer than I have. If I was taken for $7000, I would be furious! I posted a comment earlier in this thread, still waiting for any kind of answer. Many members talk about getting more, younger people interested in collecting. Obviously , it already has some serious hurdles for a new collector.......very expensive, the whole Nazi crap ( though I do know this site and it's collectors do not promote the Third Reich's ideology ) people tend to look at you weird when you tell them you enjoy the history and art of the SS. The point I'm trying to get across is, if there are individuals who choose to sell fakes, junk, including CG, then they do need to be pointed out. Defending Craig, nope, just thinking in this business where your word and trust matter, he would say something.

PLEASE, if you do care about the health of the hobby, and you go to this years SOS, let your fellow collector know a bad dealer. If they are allowed to sell "tables of crap" , we will have many more getting " taken" Uh-oh, not another hurdle.