hi vern
thanks much for helping my bride to get these photos on the forum . first one a rare to find walther ppk with slide markings C.P.B. in very high 95 percent or better condition came with two clips and this black colored d.r.g.m. akah marked holster . steve c sent me a link that dieter marshall wrote about this rare walther but in order for me to look i have to be a member of that forum to view that information thanks any way steve the second pistol is a rare to find kreigsmarine eagle -M mauser most of these pistols are in subs in the bottom of the atlantic nice clear markings on this mauser this came with two clips and a tan holster that has no markings at all sure would have liked to see a eagle M on holster but cant have every thing i am very happy to have these rare birds please enjoy all coments and opinions are well come . if any one attands this years sos show in february and would like to view these fine pistols it would be my pleasure to show them to you thanks god bless all . andy militarynut