hi joe
just was noticed at the bottom of your post and you are 1,000 percent correct your words this hobby is a continuing education . reminds me when my friend don boyle ss honor ring man found a ss ring dated 1933 with roman numerals. like the one that member creed had to obersgruppenfuhrer swarz with the diamond in place of the skull the skull fell off so the jeweler did this on his own oh my lord help me im falling. well any way a collector came up to don boyles table saying don was full of donkey poop and didnt know what the hell he was saying that there was no such thing as a ss honor ring dated 1933 with roman numerals the following year don boyle produced proof with a himmler signed letter direct from der reichsfuhrer to the gahr firm who made the honor rings letter dated 1933 indicating to make another 1933 ring with roman numerals . so this is proof of your words joe we all must never say never in this hobby we learn something new every day i did learn something when i bought this rare walther ppk pistol . i never seen anything like this marked C.P.B. in my over 50 years in this great hobby many thanks guys andy militarynut