hi steve
wow a very nice collection of scarce and rare walther model pp pistols great to see the different designated walther pistols. especially the rare to find ss walther pistol. last year i picked up a very rare walther pistol marked on the right side of the slide C.P.B. this one is hard to figure out i have never seen this abrivation beforeon a walther pp and believe me i had many lugers/walthers/p-38s/mausers of all kinds thru my 50 some odd year in this wonderfull hobby i am a dying breed getting old . i have been in contact with one of the best walther collectors around jow watka if he doesnt bknow what it means then we will have to go to the arcives . i will show him this pistol at the sos show in february and discuss it i only took a guess as to what C.P.B. meant and my own opinion i thought it meant criminal police berlin it is a very early numbered walther pp perhaps its criminal police berlin or perhaps a bank guard i will discuss it with joe we never say never in this hobby and learn something new every day god bless all happy new year andy militarynut