Originally Posted By: Jim W
Thank you Gaspare. There you go Doug. You have a moderator willing to participate. So, start your thread.

"You guys want to discuss a hero Nazi /good ole boy Nazi topic well go ahead"

lol sure, with a preamble like that, don't take a rocket scientist [the late, great Wernher Von Braun ??] to see where a thread like that would quickly go, won't take the bate - And with all due respect Jim, really don't need you as some kind of middleman/suggestion maker here, not sure why you are trying to goad me into doing something you well know is going to blow up.

Gaspare, you know I personally like you, I think you are a knowledgeable stand up guy but really, that is hardly the way to demonstrate your openness & sense of fair play by pre-assuming that anyone who disagrees with your POV thinks Nazis are heroes, I am disappointed you using that tactic, it is unbecoming of you as a person and as a mod, which I didn't even know you were up until now.

Now if you want to start a thread and end up being the one to close your own thread, have at it and I'll certainly chime in with my thoughts before it heads south.

Last edited by Skynyrd; 09/10/2013 12:35 AM.

Doug