Dear Ralph,

I'd like to express my special thanks for giving us a look at your superb collection of German Hirschf�nger and related hunting adornments. As this area of edged weapons has always been a favorite of mine, it gives me particular pleasure to see this great diversity of elegant and ornate sidearms.

When I began exploring this area of our hobby there was very little to see other than a few basic patterns. Before the computer age, it took years of painstaking correspondance and research to see what others had in their collections. Here you've given us a brilliant visual reference to study and enjoy, more than one could hope to see in a lifetime. I can say in all honesty that your vast selection easily surpasses the collections of museums that specialize in this area, they're mostly pale by comparison.

Thanks for the countless hours spent photographing and posting the fruits of your efforts, no doubt a labor of love. Thanks for generating interest and appeal to this fantastic aspect of collecting edged-weaponry. Many of us sincerely appreciate your selfless generousity.

Kind regards,

Bill Warda