The gray armband was in a album from a member of roosevelts ss the 30th inf div. I sold that album on ebay years ago. The vet was a famous guy in the lehigh valley (allentown, pa) for doing children tv back in the 50s. I dont remember his name. I kept the nazi stuff that was in that album. I kept the captured papers with the armbands. The red cross came from a member of the 99th which I got his photo album which some of it I pictured in this thread. He was the cartographer for the div hq. Both armbands will be sold in sept oct.

Thanks for all the emails. But all the daggers, flags, insignia and other large items are being sold in sept oct in maine. I moved from pa to baton rouge then to mo and back to pa. All in a period of 6 months. Moving 30 plus banana boxes of wwii items was too much to bear. I sized everything down to 4 banana boxes of stuff. One day I will post what I have left. So if there is anything you want check out poulins auction is the one that is selling the stuff in the fall. Everything will have no reserves and if you want the history on how I got it ill tell ya.