After researching other forums and such, there are a few that seem to be fantasy such as the water police, NSFK, NSKK, Legion Condor armband and a few more. From my understanding the NSKK wore a standard party armband and no such NSFK existed. Also, this type of stitching on a party DAF from my research hasn't existed. They wore a printed DAF symbol on white cotton that was stitched into red cotton like a party armband. If it wasn't this then it was a regular party armband with the DAF symbol stamped into the armband. The water police I don't think would have a armband as no regular police had an armband. Also from a seller who sells fakes discussed on WRF by someone who showed me this list. That is also why they had a different arm insignia. The RAD wore a standard party armband except the leaders which wore the brown one you have. The NSDAP Race and Resettlement Office armband is from a seller known to sell fakes and wouldn't be as crude. The War Blinded Military, Railway Station Guard Officer, and Luftwaffe Railway Station Guard Officer are repros sold on ebay for about $8. I will continue a bit later... If you feel I am incorrect on something could you explain why so I could use this as a learning experience too. It is nice though that you built up this reference guide though as no other forum has this.