Tristan,

Congratulations on adding this lovely lady to your collection, without doubt an absolute classic!

I took the liberty of messing about with your photo a bit, I hope you won't mind? Great idea using the Kunst magazine as a backdrop - Athena at her best.

Thanks for adding the spectacular photo of the auction piece. Professional shots like this certainly highlight the fine detail and exceptional quality that Allach figures present. Little wonder they command the prices that they do.

Barry - Glad to hear that you enjoy this thread too, and I'm very glad you chose to add your two remarkable sculptures by Professor K�rner. No doubt about Herr K�rner's artistic talent and versatility, whether animal or human, his numerous works are simply the creme de la creme. Each of these figures would grace either an advanced porcelain or SS collection.

As our good friend Mikee said, please feel free to add anything you like from your old collection.

Many thanks to all who take time to comment and/or add photos of your collections. wink

Best regards!

Bill

Athenapost.jpg (30.2 KB, 128 downloads)