GDC -
I have received a few emails. I will try to explain. This is for any insured property in the USA.. IF you have a flood or fire insurance policy on your prop.
IF you receive repetitive damage [twice within 2 years] and your last claim on your structure was 51% of what your structure is worth the Feds/Locals can make you to move your house, raise your house, or knock down and rebuild your house. .
My house can not be moved nor raised. I must knock it down,,install helicall piles, then a foundation with my front door about 10 ft hi! My other choice is to sell. We are not eligible for a buyout from state,, no one is going to buy the property.
16 years here in paradise. Raised a few kids, paid my taxes, a regular guy. Now we have a beautiful home,,the best of everything,,and it will all be gone one way or another within a year or 2 at the most..
..PC and Internet service soon!...

* Jon Fish,,so sorry I left your name off [and anyone else's]. You certainly belong on the Honor List above old friend, thank you!

Friends, my family and I thank you all for the well wishes and prayers,,,God Bless,,,Gaspare