I could not agree with you more Barry.

I totally believe you when you say you still remember the bombings. I hope you have written your experiences down. It must have been terrifying, especially at your age.

Anyway, if someone wants to have a meaningful conversation on atrocities committed by the governments involved in the War both before during and after, I would have no problem participatibng. I can point out plenty of atrocities on all countries and can start with Custers genocide war against the native Americans.

But, that is not what is happening here. A person came on this post and called a dead American war hero a liar and a murderer. There is no evidence at all for this. Contrary, we have the story from the Vet himself.

So, no one is saying the war was squeaky clean or all the crimes were from one side or another. What I am saying is you can not just accuse dead people of crimes when the only proof is created in your mind.

Think about it. Is not making an unfounded accusation towards a dead soldier, a bit despicable. The soldier can not speak for himself. Is it right his memory is damaged with absolutely Zero evidence he did anything but leave the farm, fight a bloody war, follow orders, and come home to tell about it.

Barry, you remind me of how lucky Americans are that we have never suffered the traditional bombings of our cities the way you guys did.

JMHO