[I won’t even get into the fact that someone who I doubt has ever done anything of note is calling one of our dead soldiers a liar over the capture of this weapon.

It is so easy to sit around 70 years later, without a clue as to what the conditions were in the 1940’s, and make judgments based on nothing.
[/quote]

All I am saying is there are two sides,always, and in this case there may well be a different side to the story that is just as possible and likely as the one presented to us. Forced to defend ones self with your dead son's SA dagger,finished off by Allied soldiers in your own bedroom. Very sad state of affairs.My judgement of how it might have unfolded is based on the circumstances decribed.

Also presuming I have never done anything of note is a] rude and b] wrong. I have 4 lovely kids, I have won various national awards for compassion in my field towards the elderly in the UK and annually ensure over half a million elderly people and hundreds of thousands of school children are kept well fed with nutritious hot food.

Always buying Blood Orders.