Dr. Dean,

Once again your latest card kindles the imagination, an action-packed allegorical illustration. In so many words it says, "the portrayal the battle of the nations. The Germanic (people/races) stand protected together in the deeply-rooted oak on the stormy field of battle. In the left foreground the Briton as the criminal instigator and agitator with his spear-armed compatriots, led by the poisonous snake of slander. At the right, Belgium, with broken spear is already defeated. At the (far) right, The Muskovite with hungry wolf and its creatures." I think that fairly works.

Those two were just sitting there minding their own business, harmlessly entertaining themselves with a bit of enchanting lyre music, when all their enemies snuck up to do them grievious bodily harm ... ha! grin

Very nice card, another I can't recall seeing before either ... how do you do that? Per chance I've seen some of these before but only in black and white, the mind plays strange tricks sometimes, no? ... well, at least mine does ... wink

Thanks and best regards!

W~