Recently came across this Heer at a local militaria show, first spotted the slant grip, then the Weyersberg guard...OK getting better and better, been looking for a Weyersberg. Next step is to get the owner of this table to break this out from under the glass, OK its out, looks really nice...turn it over and..its jeweler personalized!! All at a very reasonable price! This is one of the best reasons to be in this hobby, discovery of a fresh artifact one step at a time! (special thanks to Tom Kendall "WW2 Collector" who guided me along through this experience via cell! grin)

Notes on this piece.. internally numbered "350" on the guard and pommel, Weyersberg's exclusive "big eye" guard with unique "textured" area to the background of the swastika inside of wreath, wonderful hand work to the pommel and scabbard bands(scabbard has typical "Weyersberg flaw line"), Non-magnetic scabbard and rings(I assume the scabbard is brass based, rings have me mystified! I think they may be solid nickle silver? a first for me!), came with original accessories, hanger with early brass fittings and portopee, check out the pics and enjoy...

IMG_0763.JPG (51.1 KB, 295 downloads)
IMG_0707.JPG (55.45 KB, 291 downloads)
IMG_0715.JPG (47.46 KB, 292 downloads)
IMG_0716.JPG (47.73 KB, 291 downloads)
IMG_0713.JPG (39.35 KB, 290 downloads)

It's ALL in the DETAILS!!.......