Report front the front lines:
-reporting from the hospital internet service,,
Well I found out my area was some of the hardest hit,,along with the Rockaways, ConeyIsland,BrightonBeach S.I....67 inches of water high in my house,,,1000s of gallons of water in and out of my home twice!

Finally got to see some TV. Disappointing,,rebuilding?, a joke,,they are still locking gas meters and condeming homes by me. My church served over 1000 Thanksgiving day dinners on the first shift! Many renters are now staying in ripped out aptments/homes,,they aren't paying rent,,but NO heat, insulation, El;ect, Nat.Gas!,,mainly because the owners are absentee landlords and they don't know what to do or how to pay.
I help with neighbors houses every day,,even if just to sweep to keep the flats down! 2families on my block didn't even have toliets after the rip out! We scrounged up 2 from the debris piles and got wax rings and rmounted for them!

So just about 29 days and no idea on my side of town when Elect. coming on! They took the lock off my gas meter this week at least. My buddies and I piped in a Hot Water heater and burner. Patched up some cords and I run the heat inside to help with the drying out process...Hopeing to insulate by the end of next week,,[worried about pipes freezing in the coming weeks!]

Still haven't seen my PayPal acct. but see the email reciepts!,,and have gotten some letters from England, PA.,FL, AZ, KS. , with help for us..... -Guys, thanks so much. This year is so different from last. This year they will not pay for clothes,,we must wash them. And we did, several times, we had seawater and sewage thruout the house, my wife and girls won't wear the clothes. Me,,I wear them a few days and throw them out! So I bought good winter jackets and shoes for the kids and us and paid with PayPal so thats where your money is going so far!, We all thank you all so very much. As I said before,,we will never forget this,,thank you,,God bless you...,Gaspare and family