Attention Members:
This is the latest email from Gaspare ---still a very sad situation --We as good friends of Gaspare and his family want to thank all the Members who have donated money or even just your prayers We definitely appreciate all the help he can get Sincerely Mr & Mrs Andy Militarynut

Hi friends, report from ground zero:

20 days after the event and they still tell us in the Village 10 more days before Nat.Gas and Elect.are back! It doesn't matter because so many of us had water in our Elect. meters and failed inspection....
The house is finally disenfected, no mold showing up and smells great. Useing the Generator to run big commercial fans to dry out house. Dehumidifiers not working due to weather. The race is on because it can be water pipe freezing/busting time!
Hopeing house will be dry enough be weeks end to insulate at least. Some friends went to PA. to get me a Hot Water Heater and Gas burner as there are none around here. Some retail stores have opened and no gas lines at least..
I have my breakfast and lunch with the FEMA people now. Good group all around. Nat.Guard doing their thing patroling and keeping looting to minimun..

GDC guys.. I haven't been to PayPal yet but see the eMails.. My God, thank you all so much. My family and I will never forget this.
You all are some of the best people out there.

I have gotten a few emails asking about rings,,,sorry guys, have no reference mat. nor can open attachments yet. I can't even see the military collecting forums as the hospital internet blocks them and eBay.
Also some asked about my collection,,,,I'd say 90% gone. Tunics, some daggers, 15 big riker trays, Holocaust, trunk of some one of a kind foreign voll. material, all reference material, all gone sorry to say. Yes we had a safe house after the last time but nothing was safe as they got flooded too!
My business and motorcycle collection all gone too.....
Thanksgiving soon,,my family all over the place, not sure what we're doing,, but thankful we evacuated and are alive.......

We are alive, and getting well fast too. Got to rustle up some tradesmen and get rebuilding in a couple weeks after dry out.
Thanks again guys, thank you, thank you, God bless you. , Gaspare