Originally Posted By: Ronald Weinand
What I am saying in this thread is that Pack had several variations concerning Trademark, distances and letter bending or placement among originals. Pack made too many original variations to make blanket statements like the trademark is too far from the crossguard or the inscription is too far down the blade.
Packs must be assessed in hand.
So, Recall Pat, comparing your "original" to all other Pack Roehms is not a valid method (just my opinion).
Ron again you are mistaken.You don't think I already know the items you brought up? Just like another dagger you did not care for on another site.Did I go off on you "Not Impressed" statement even though I know you are absolutely wrong about it,but you are intitled to youf opinion without being insulted..Pat wanted to see my Roehm that I had 100% confidence and did not think I could produce it again he was mistaken so off to plan B Insults as most people in the wrong do.P.S Stingray I took a quick look at the latest pictures and like what I see,other than the first dagger blade looks very polished almost buffed.I hope it has some crossgrain on it.

Last edited by zorro; 11/16/2012 07:59 PM.

"Those who do not remember the past are condemned to relive it" Santayana