Originally Posted By: Pat

I never said the dagger was mine in the first place and I don't see the relevance of your complaint.
I'm merely giving my opinion since Stingray directly contacted me to have my opinion.
We have a new Guru in town so it means, a bit of humility from your part would be greatly desired.

I do have a real one on hand but since it is futile, using your own words, there is no need for me to post it.
Humilty ! All I said when I got in this thread was that both daggers looked fake to me.Then you started your bombardment about my opinion,Lets see my Roehm,no proof,futile,nonsense,ect and the daggers are not yours and your opinions are based on pictues.So I called your hand.I am try to help people to not spend 20k -30k and prevent them from being naive like some people I know.If million dollar paintings,and U S currency can be faked so can exspensive daggers,believe what you want.I am not a new dagger guru I am an old dagger guru and you a dagger guru want to be.You do excell at one thing,double talk and insulting and condescending to people when shown to be mistaken as for your dagger I would be afraid to post it myself.Like the U.S flag I bow to no one.

"Those who do not remember the past are condemned to relive it" Santayana