Sorry for the late reply but I had a busy schedule.

Once again, I do not believe one moment that a perfect fake exist, if so, please prove it.
It is too easy to simply claim one theory after another and not simply prove it. On an hand inspection there is no doubt in my mind that a fake wouldn't pass the test.
There are certain Rohm maker marked that are even impossible to fake without raising huge red flags, like Henckel for instance, way too many unique variables to even come close to a " possible " fake. Will not go through the list of unique flaws as it is to long.
The first Rohm from Stingray is in my opinion fake for all the reasons that I've listed to him. However, the second Rohm, which isn't mine by the way, is 100% geniune and there is no doubt about it. Like Gailen said, these were made by hand and there are certain imperfections unique to every engraving.
I see absolutely no difference between yours and the Rohm number 2. In any case, if we follow your logic, why yours wouldn't be just a perfect fake ?
To me these are the type of "free" claims that surface once in a while on the market but for which there are ZERO proof of evidence. Just another hypothetical theory worth nothing without any proof of evidence.
No disrespect intended, just saying what I think is right.

Last edited by Pat; 11/15/2012 07:18 PM.