Wow another story involving Craig and SS rings....I will NEVER deal with him again...I have defended him to others but that is now over. The last four things I purchased from his site were garbage..(prior purchases were all good).a museum quality Luft officers visor that turned out to be a restored DLV, a summer Luft mesh flying helmet, described as mint which was abysmal when it arrived..Craig's explanation..? "sent out wrong one" I photo matched it it was the same helmet!!!...damage was not described or shown...Luft Flieger blouse...dismal condition poorly restored insignia....finally two years ago pre paid and went to SOS to pick up near mint Eichkorn Heer dagger....my jaw dropped when I picked it up...bent scabbard, far from mint piece in many ways..explanation "must have been damaged in transit" it was scary...immediate money back...these are the facts..in all cases money refunded but none of the "deficiencies" were described or made known. I am not a fussy collector. The issues were blatant and obvious yet were never descibed or photographed example: mesh helmet had throat mic cut off, two tears in mesh, poorly sewn, numerous snags and missing one interior plastic ear cover yet photographed and described as mint...fliegerbluse had replaced shoulder boards, handsewn replaced adler, replaced collar tabsn all replaced, non matching buttons and non described damaged...is there a pattern here...?