There is a big difference between what a dealer wants and what the seller actually desired.
There are reasons why the price went down, it just didn't sell at $ 5500 USD on the dealer's web site and you don't know what the consignee wanted from Joe Penkowsky.
I bought another SS dagger from Joe 2 years ago at the Max and I was suspicious as it was way cheap.
The dagger was fine and I immediately resold it to Paul Hogle ( at a profit may I say ) and it immedialtely sold on his web site. The dagger was perfectly fine also.

It doesn't mean because you are getting a good deal that the artifact is questionnable, does it ?

You are only angry because you didn't get it in the first place.
You were supposed to buy that dagger but lost sight of it after the consignee pulled the dagger out from Kris's web site.
You then realised after the Max ( 2 weeks later ), that I had bought the exact same dagger that you wanted to buy in the first place. Funny coincidence but it is a small world out there.
You perfectly know that the dagger is fine and untouched but as usual, you enjoy discrediting other people's artifacts. You've done it with me and with many others.
Don't know if you need all that BS for your own personal ego but you are a small person in every sense of the word. Please, don't insult me by claiming that you are trying to help, we don't believe you Sir, we know you.

Here what you said after getting involved in the SS ring fraud 2 years ago " I'm leaving the hobby,
I sold most of everything, I've lost the love for it, I'll still come to the shows to visit my friends ". I can reply one thing ............... JUST DO IT !

Last edited by Pat; 11/08/2012 10:14 PM.