The dagger when I first saw it and was contemplating purchasing it (at $6500), had a vertical hanger on it. The vertical was photographed off of the scabbard as well as on, and it was easy to see from the lack of wear patterns, that it was added to the scabbard and not part of the unit.

This morning I asked the dealer that had this dagger on consignment initially, if he still had his photos of it. He said after he returned the dagger to the consignor, he deleted the photos of it. The consignor then sold the dagger to another dealer quite cheaply and the reason that you bought it cheap. That should had been the 1st ding dong to go off in your head.

I had the dagger in my hands before you were even at the show and it was in the mosh pit of other blades that the Russians were mauling over and wouldn't let anyone near.

Patrice, I wish you no hard feeling but only have spoken what I know on this dagger. I'll be the first to admit when it comes to used Toyota's you've got me beat hands down. But when it comes to SS daggers................... I don't need any ex purts to kiss and bless any of mine. :))))))))))))))))))))))

Last edited by JR; 11/07/2012 07:59 PM.