Mikee,

Thanks for posting the link to that thread, those are without a doubt some lovely items from your collection. It's funny that we tend to forget all the wonderful things we got to see in some of these older posts. I think it's good to link those together like this, lest we fail to remember. Oh, and yes, how the time flies!

It's always pleasurable being able to add some small bit of pertinent info, someday it might be helpful to one of our members - especially good if it's one of those stalwarts who always contribute throughout the forums. My hat's off to all of you gentleman - helping each other is always key in this hobby.

I spoke to a couple of friends earlier today who are both pretty big into porcelain and they agreed that the plates definitely looked like Mettlach. We compared the pastel color palette to several, early VB/Mettlach, incised, decorated beersteins and found them to be nearly identical. I have to write this one other old collector to see if he might have some other photos or references on the subject that he could share?

Thanks again for all the input fellas. wink

Best!

B~

Ps John, we'll have to find a nice squirrel for Mr. Mike

Dean, your post was before mine, sorry you didn't get it either, dang.

Last edited by WWII; 11/06/2012 09:18 PM.