hi jim

im not a newbie been collecting for many a year i just dont post on here as much as other forums as i always thought of this as a dagger only place and im more of a badges person, but when it does come to daggers this has always been the place to go ,but the way this thread is going is disappointing as there seems to be no room for discussion ,its fake and thats it and no proof will ever be good enough i just think we all need to be more open minded to other possibilities.
there are new facts coming out all the time, and items that where thought of as fake yrs ago are now, thanks to new info thought of as good ,and vice versa thats whats great about these forums the ability to talk to people who share an interest and to help sort fact from fiction ,but there seems to be no interest in listening to both sides of the story or in listing any proof or facts to back up claims, nobody wants to see fakes made to look genuine theres enough fakes out there already taking good money out of collectors pockets, but that doesnt mean everything that isnt the norm is automatically fake, we have to be able to judge on facts and listen to both sides with an open mind