That is all we need, another newby who thinks he knows everything.

When I was in Poland after the fall of the wall. I saw an unbelievable number of Nazi daggers and knives and the one uniform point on all of them was that they were de nazified. It is a well known fact that if you were in the east block, and you had any item with a nazi symbol, you went to jail, serious jail time because Sgtalin was totally paranoid. So all Nazi daggers were denazified in the entire soviet union. Guess what, that was most of the third reich daggers expecially the youth daggers as Hitler sent the Hitler youth to fight. They were all denazified. Where are they now. They have all been restored with phoney insignia as apropriate. they all look to be in the same condition as the poor examples with the solid red we see here.

Apparently, they all went to England and Scotland, where they have been proclainmed to be correct.

That is ok with me. But the fact is they are all suspect and lower grade collectables and collectors need to know they are questionable.

No matter how many friends of Mac come on here to try and insult the legitimate collectors.

By the way, you wouldn't happen to have one of those Ivory gripped presentation daggers would you. I am certain we can still find someone to claim they are original.

stu a. Some people, especially foreigners, do not understand the American's tollerance for free speech. they think they can come on here and say whatever they want and insult whoever they want or make wild accusations. But the fact is, free speech requires responsibility. If a person comes on here and acts iresponsibly, his speech is not protected here. It is irresponsible and usually quite rude.

So, if you want to play here, that is fine. Play nice.