Sepp.

Yes i,m back just to clear a few things up first as i have put a lot of my time & effort into this thread on solid reds,

@ Herman,i never said my hj knife was a rare variant,

Here are my exact words below,

all i can say now is that i believe 100% solid red enamel hj daimond insignia was definetly used during the TR production period but not on the same scale as we see the commonly used clear pimpled hj daimonds therefore imo the solid red/opaque enamel hj daimond is a scarcer type to find on hj knifes.

The Daimond is NOT a REPLACEMENT on my hj knife!!

Something else for Herman to think about:

It does not make sense for a faker to manufacture a diamond with all the correct attributes including the correct size, thickness, and length of pins, and then do something completely different by leaving out the scaled base of the diamond & change the colour of the enamel from clear red to solid red! I also think that the fake solids we see today were replicated after seeing original solid examples of the type we are discussing.

@ Herman,I will not stand to be interrogated in this way by you on this GDC forum & WAF forum where i offer my opinion on this subject with good hard evidence, you try to make people out as fools with your bad attitude therefore i will not be contributing anymore of my time & energy into this forum.

Collectors can make up there own minds if the choose to Accept solid red daimonds fitted into hj knifes are genuine or not as most are not sheep & have good common sense with an open mind.

Now i,m gone but this subject will continue over on WAF & hj Research forum.

Take it easy,

Regards Mac 66.